Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Weirdness continues ...

I used to have a poet friend online who called me 'dakini'. I never knew what it meant but sort of thought it sounded cool. I actually thought it was a made up word, so had never tried to look it up. On my way to work yesterday I was following a van and on the back of it was the word 'dakini', TWICE! How weird!

lol. On googling it this morning I find it IS an actual word and Wikipedia says it's Tibetan and means 'she who traverses the sky' or 'she who moves in space', which I really like actually :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris Never said...

The other thing about this sort of synchronicity is, for me anyway, that it comes in waves, you will get a serious of coincidences for a time, and then it stops, which in itself, is very strange lol

The world is still weird and quite wonderful

12:42 PM  
Blogger burning moon said...

yeppers. Here's another - at the hotel where I work there were two other female duty managers and one guy when I started back there. One of the women was Chrissy, my first name is Christina. The other was Raewyn, who calls herself Rae, my second name is Rae. The guy who worked there and has since left was called Richard, was tall, blonde and of Dutch extraction. My ex-husband is named Richard, and is tall, blond, and of Dutch extraction ..... lol

1:09 PM  
Blogger Chris Never said...

That is actually stepping into the realms of very strange *laughs*


That is amazing, coincidence or kismet, its fascinating stuff

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home