Friday, November 06, 2009

Identity:

definition: defining
parameters: edgy
outline: sketchy
edges: parametric: a constant or variable term
in a function that determines the specific form
of the function but not its general nature.

cortex: white star
medulla: Easter eggs
fringe: Mexican bobbles
intermittent extensions: fingertip control
micro-biology: cellular exposure: Non-targeted
and delayed effects of exposure to ionizing radiation.
II. Radiation-induced genomic instability
and bystander effects in vivo,
clastogenic factors
and transgenerational effects.

external factors: dolly-shaped
and transgenerational effects –
whipped in sand.
architecture: glass by nature.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris Never said...

external factors: dolly-shaped

This I found intriguing, I couldn't discern the connection, care to elaborate?

Love this

transgenerational effects –
whipped in sand.
architecture: glass by nature

12:49 PM  
Blogger burning moon said...

lol, external factors are female, lol. Doll like. Feminine I guess, is what I was trying to convey. Is it too obscure?

1:31 PM  
Blogger Chris Never said...

Well, I missed it, but that doesn't mean it isn't clear enough, just means my head space wasn't right to get the inference, I'd be inclined to run it by a few more people, see if they get it before I would consider altering it.

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home