Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Break Up Christmas Morning #13

Take your cage of white mice
with you when you go -
preferrably first thing in the morning.

Don't give me that sad voice,
heartbreak hotel (old song by elvis),
forgive me routine.

I'm washing my red lace thong,
donning the glittering marabou feather
I stole from that bird in the palm tree,
and setting out in search of my
crazy horse roots.

I've stitched on the fin from a mermaid,
cast a net of stars over my hair, and tonight
I'm dancing a salsa on the wild wet ocean
at the door of Neptune's lair.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Never said...

oooohhh, cast a net of stars over my hair, how lovely lovely is that?

Very, thats how


beautiful piece

2:52 PM  
Blogger burning moon said...

thanks :)

this was from one of those challenge things with a list of stuff you have to use

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home